Jim,

Khan is a very good OER and used by many all around the world.  However,
there are many who do NOT understand it from his presentation.  They may
need one or many different approaches before they can comfortably apply the
knowledge.  If, in fact, we only present one way of learning then we are
not doing much different then the text books. However, the fact that a
student can play Khan's videos as many times as they like is what sets him
aside from the text book approach.

          K12 Next Generation <http://www.k12nextgeneration.org> recognizes
that one way does not fit all.  The lessons that they are developing on
Glogster will include Khan's video as an approach as well as a number of
other OER that are teaching the same concept.  As students are allowed to
explore the different explanations they will focus in on the one(s) that
work the best for their learning.  So I wouldn't worry if it is like or
different from Khan because it may be just perfect for some of your
students.  I have added a link
<http://btracyh.edu.glogster.com/edit/learningabouttrinomials/>to that may
better help you to understand what I mean.