2008/11/26 Michael Everson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On 26 Nov 2008, at 15:08, David Gerard wrote:

>> Sounds horribly like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia .

> Horrible, maybe, but how do we get a solution?

I'm pretty much suggesting some sort of numbers on what readers expect
as a convincing pointer on which way to go. We're all supposed to be
doing this to build a resource to be used, after all.

How to gather these is more difficult. If we could trace navigation
through pages (even anonymised), that'd help a lot. (Though it sounds
like a minefield of privacy pitfalls.) Failing that, gathering numbers
as widely as possible outside Wikipedia, in a manner that all sides
would accept as usably objective, would be good. Not that I can think
of one off the top of my head.

- d.