Michael Everson wrote:
> On 26 Nov 2008, at 15:51, Puppy (KillerChihuahua) wrote:
>

>> Take it back to the 'pedia, via talk pages and dispute resolution,
>> as whatever happens on this list it cannot by definition resolve any
>> content dispute on wiki.
>>

> I was hoping you folks could help more helpfully. :-( I came here
> because it isn't working there.

Well as I said that was merely my opinion - David Gerard and several
others are putting forth considerable effort to make a logical
determination based upon usage statistics, if my scanning of their
emails is correct, so you may receive the help you were hoping for from
others here. I merely wished to note that few things on Wikipedia are
ever solved or settled completely, and any solution must pass muster on
the wiki itself after being proposed here.

-kc-