By "community consensus" I mean the result of "community wide discussion".
Community consensus does not mean a discrete discussions by an elite number
of editors in some hidden sub project page no one cares about.
  - White Cat

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Martijn Hoekstra <martijnhoeks...@gmail.com