I asked *where*, as in a link. Even suspected sockpuppets are fine, because
checkuser is not a crystal ball, and I am not too shabby at patterns. The
standard for reporting to police is common assault. That means an explicit
threat of violence against a specific individual, organization or group. It is
a lot more common in bars where you can read how serious they are. Hence the
question to Durova about "How did that make you feel?". (It makes the written
medium more difficult, and not impossible). The transaction must be accessible
to police if not me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Sarrukh&diff=prev&oldid=186083986
That counts as a personal attack on wikipedia. It does not count as common
assault, so I do not see any visits from the F.B.I. prompted by the R.C.M.P.,
for Jeremy Hanson, today. Maybe some phone calls from vocal wikipedians...'What
was the point of that comment you made to ...., saying "...", no wonder some
people want to block Verizon... Why don't you spend time in news://alt.flame ?
... Lotsa room for a potty mouth in there. For that matter, there is room for
people who want to make serious accusations against high and ancient religious
figures. From the latin it is "Of the dead, only good". Following that
standard, Hitler will be forgotten.