Sure, we have one going on now just over the *unlinking*. Check
WP:RFAR under current cases.

We have had problems with types of English being an issue and going to
arbcom, this is the same type of thing... Now that it is harder to set
your settings to hide the "wrong" format (now it is as difficult as
hiding the "wrong" English)... Those that care about these things will
likely cause enough drama that arbcom will have to review it. Its the
same "preference" style thing.

Sent from my mobile device