Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions, Will. I'll get to work on the pages you
mentioned. Actually, I'm not sure that the Help or the Community
Central pages should actually describe the project (it seems more
appropriate for [[Epistemia:About]] and [[Epistemia:Frequently asked
questions]] to do so), but it's probably a case of poor linking and
too-complex structure.

I'm thinking about the welcome page; I want to keep it small, but
adding a link to the FAQ and/or making the link to [[Epistemia:About]]
more prominent would be helpful.

The About page is blank? Did you look at
http://en.epistemia.org/wiki/Epistemia:About? Maybe your browser has a
caching problem; the page does not appear blank to me.

Essentially, Epistemia disallows account names with numbers and
punctuation in them because they can be difficult to remember, 'ugly'
(although that is a point of view, of course), and 'unprofessional'
(also another point of view). We disallow account names with domain
names in them in order to avoid any problems with spam, trademarks,
and problems with apparent representation. We should more accurately
describe these reasons on the site.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Have a nice day,

—Thomas Larsen