My latest Netflix confirmation e-mail had this:

Get personalized recommendations from our wide selection in Drama.
The more movies you rate, the better your recommendations will be.

My first thought was that they were going to start suggesting areas
of Wikipedia internal politics for me to get involved in.  "You
showed an interest in the debate over the BADSITES policy in the
past.  Our recommendation engine indicates that it is likely you
would be interested in the SPAM-BLACKLIST debates going on now."

--
== Dan ==