Ray Saintonge wrote:
> Kevin Wong wrote:
>
>> But is it a tragedy or a comedy?
>>

> That depends on your proximity to the events.  From within it is high
> gothic; from without it is pure slapstick.

Heh, remembering the epic battle between you and Angela
over the redirects of years (which curiously enough is not
even currently present at [[WP:LAME]] despite richly deserving
it - involving me at teh sidelines and finally bringing in both
Tim Starling and Brion VIBBER), I can attest that your sentiment
is better phrased:

"From within it is high Gothic; from without it is Greek tragedy,
and far removed in either concern or time, it is pure slapstick."

Yours,

Jussi-Ville