On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 11:38 PM, Sam Korn <smo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the unlikely event that my university library didn't have a book
> (it's a copyright library), the charge is £3 (c. 5 Swiss francs,
> according to Google).  The request almost invariably goes to the
> British Library.
>
> Next-day ordering can be arranged for £9.

Heh, I was just looking up fees at my
university-to-be-from-autumn-onwards (my enrolment in Zurich last year
was somewhat a technical matter, as I was immediately granted "leave
of absence" again to pursue two internships)...and inevitably the fees
there are at £4 and £10 respectively. I guess light blue beats dark
blue in terms of fees by one pound ;-)

Best,
Michael
--