I get stuck on the term "módulos-entradas", which seems to be literally
translated as "input modules", but I can't fit into the context.  Here's the
context, by the way:
http://softlibre.barrapunto.com/article.pl?sid=00/12/21/0849254

Anyway, I was just rereading some of the discussion of Larry Sanger and
Wikipedia, and noticed that while Wales claims that Jeremy Rosenfeld was the
first to propose using wikis to work on Nupedia, he admits that it was
Sanger who convinced him to actually do it.  Further, Sanger agrees that
"probably...hundreds of people had the idea about a wiki encyclopedia before
Wikipedia got started, and even told each other about it."  So despite what
I see as Wales intentional attempt to distort the issue, by mentioning
certain seemingly contradictory facts and then failing to elaborate on them,
I think I've got a fairly well agreed upon version of the events as they
happened.

I feel I ought to continue that quote from Larry, rather than risk taking it
out of context.  Sanger continued: "But it was the idea I had, while tasked
with solving Nupedia's problem, that actually and directly led to the
development of Wikipedia. That is a matter of historical fact, in living
memory of several people--including Jimmy, whether he admits it or not. "
And Wales responded with "Of course I 'admit' it. :-)"

I'd the say the Jeremy Rosenfeld bit, if true, actually enhances Sanger's
contribution to the creation of Wikipedia, in that it shows that merely
mentioning wikis to Wales wasn't enough to bring the idea to fruition.  It's
good to reread those old messages, because I had somehow gotten the
impression that the fact that it was Sanger's idea, and not Rosenfeld's,
which actually and directly led to the development of Wikipedia, was a
matter of dispute.