Conservapedia isn't even a reliable guide to what most U.S. conservatives
think of Wikipedia; despite the broad name, the site is actually run by Young
Earth creationists <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism>,
which is why it's so outlandish.

So, put me down for bull. Pardon the apparent self-promotion, but I wrote
about this last
year<http://thewikipedian.net/2009/11/14/examples-of-bias-in-conservapedias-examples-of-bias-in-wikipedia/#comments>on
my blog (David commented, so that makes it better, maybe) and my chief
takeaway was that some complaints were in fact answered over time, although
one imagines not due to their influence, as no one there ever bothered to
take credit for the changes.

What I'd set out to do in the first place was catalogue their complaints,
but it was all too much. If they were at all serious, they'd write something
more concise. It's just a list of gripes, and not so much with Wikipedia,
but with modernity.