On 13 October 2010 15:19, Fred Bauder <fredb...@fairpoint.net> wrote:
>> On 13 October 2010 14:45, Fred Bauder <fredb...@fairpoint.net> wrote:

>>> Is there anything on this list:
>>> http://www.conservapedia.com/Examples_of_Bias_in_Wikipedia
>>> which is a legitimate complaint that we can do something about?

>> Every word. Then, when we've gone through that list, we can fix our
>> articles on the physical sciences:
>> http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conservapedia:Conservapedian_relativity

> Not fair...

Entirely fair. They're gibbering lunatics whose every word subtracts
from the sum of human knowledge. If Conservapedia says the sky is
blue, look out the window. If docquintana on redstate says
Conservapedia's opinion on anything whatsoever is good for *anything*
other than horrified laughter, then he's approximately as worth
listening to.

Remember: Conservapedia considers *claiming the existence of black
holes* is evidence of liberal bias.

http://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Talk:Black_hole&diff=prev&oldid=719675

"There's a broader point here.  Why the big push for black holes by
liberals, and big protests against any objection to them?  If it
turned out empirically that promoting black holes tends to cause
people to read the Bible less, would you still push this so much?
Certainly there is no practical justification to pushing black holes;
no one will ever be helped by them in any way."

- d.