On 14 April 2013 12:24, Charles Matthews
<charles.r.matth...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Mmm, I remember that mail and whom I suggested ...

I didn't see you in that thread ... who were you thinking of?

> I'm still quite deletionist on BLPs because of examples where our
> "rules" are too easy to game. I'm certainly not an anti-stub
> deletionist because that I see as destructive of future growth, and I
> improve many stubs these days. If "passionate" means "nuance-free",
> which is a fair cop much of the time, then I agree with you.

I favour James Forrester and Thomas Dalton's arguments here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org/msg01454.html

- that Wikipedia started as anything-goes, this was severely cut back
and we're now closer to a nuanced equilibrium.

- d.