I notice that the article on the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon has recently
been deleted, and it has in fact been deleted many times over the years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baader-Meinhof_phenomenon

However, according to stats.grok.se, this article is quite popular, having
been viewed *around 350 thousand times since 2007*. Here's the script I