2011/7/30 Lodewijk <[email protected]>: > Hi all, > would there be any interest in having a WLM meetup in Haifa on Tuesday for > those already there? Just informal, though sharing and having some dinner > together. Nothing secretive, so everybody who wants to can join. Please > shout aye if interested to get an idea of the numbers. Lets meet around > 18:30 at the venue, I'll send an exact meeting point if I know one (or if > anyone has a suggestion? Unfortunately the helpdesk already closes at 1800h. > )
Me, and Odder will arrive at very early morning - but the idea is to go together with the group of Poles to Acco - so, I don't know if we will be on time back. But if you mange to drop an e-mail about the place we can probably join. -- Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz http://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Polimerek http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/ http://www.cbmm.lodz.pl/work.php?id=29&title=tomasz-ganicz _______________________________________________ Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
