I think I'll be there :)

Nick

2011/7/31 AleXXw <[email protected]>

> I'll arrive at Wednesday, would be great to meet you all...
>
> Greets from Austria,
> --
> Alex
>
> On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 20:55, Lodewijk <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> would there be any interest in having a WLM meetup in Haifa on Tuesday for
>> those already there? Just informal, though sharing and having some dinner
>> together. Nothing secretive, so everybody who wants to can join. Please
>> shout aye if interested to get an idea of the numbers. Lets meet around
>> 18:30 at the venue, I'll send an exact meeting point if I know one (or if
>> anyone has a suggestion? Unfortunately the helpdesk already closes at 1800h.
>> )
>>
>> Lodewijk
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
>> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
>
_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to