Hi Nuno,

What we did in NL is make a moderated group, with some admins, and allow
everybody to submit as many pictures as they want. That way, every incoming
picture has to be reviewed (license, tag (identifier) and own work).

You will need to prepare some information package on the forum of your
group: basically put an FAQ there with every Q its own thread. Feel free to
google translate the NL group for some inspiration. This includes questions
like "why a free license", "why is NC / ND not allowed", "what is with this
tag", "what to do, to make my picture OK for submission" (change license and
add tag with monument identifier) etc. Dont forget the "How do I find an
IGESPAR identifier" and "Why do you want this crazy tag".

In NL we have the tag rm=12345. You probably want something like
igespar=12345

If people submit images, many will not have the right tag or license. The
admins should not disqualify those images, but leave them in the queue, and
contact the submitter via FlickrMail and ask to fix it.

To get things going, you will need one or two experienced Flickr users who
are willing to post on Flickr groups etc about the contest, and who can
contact currently active Flickr users to participate.

Hope that helps. If you need some practical help, just ask basvb or akoopal
in #wikilovesmonuments

Lodewijk

Am 16. September 2011 06:11 schrieb Nuno Tavares <nuno.tava...@wikimedia.pt>
: