Hi Maarten,

I can put my code on the svn tonight, but if you're thinking about
using your usual flickr transfer bot for all the languages, I don't
think it meets the requirements that we have here at WLM.

In our group, some users don't make adequate descriptions of the
photo, but rather use that field for publicity of their profiles on
different websites. This means that the bug MUST be supervised by a
human who speaks the language of the groups. So while my code can put
the relevant categories and templates, it should be run by individuals
from each country.

Furthermore, there are some groups, like WLM ES, that do not seem to
filter the pictures in the group, so they must be filtered at least
when uploaded on Commons. (I might have misunderstood some of their
messages, in which case I apologise)

Thanks,
  Strainu