I'm sorry for not sending a specification earlier, Lodewijk, but we're
still dealing with deadlines here. You did a great job, though, that
should be about it.

In the meantime, we have set up this framework:
- random sort images by juri elements (like WM-DE did)
- allow the juri element to browse his/her set of images with a "bucket"
approach: images start at bucket 1 and the user is allowed to promote
the image to bucket 2 (+ sign) or mark it as uninteresting (- sign will
send it to bucket 0).

This approach is very simple, and allows the juri element to approach
the task in different occasions - he will be led to bucket 1, where all
"non processed" images are - otherwise they should be at bucket 0 or 2.

In the end, it's expected that bucket 2 has a minimum of photos to
present in the juri meeting.

I hope I'm making myself clear. Here's an example for you to test (all
images from Portugal):

http://juri.wikilovesmonuments.org.pt/5d9734fe-ee20-11e0-a298-003048f0198a

Use the + or - sign to promote/demote images.

It's possible this platform will be provided a filtering mechanism (e.g.
demote images below specified resolution).

I'm not able to enhance it though. I can share the code or you just
browse from wlm.org.pt.

--
Nuno Tavares
Wikimedia Portugal

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
estamos a fazer.

Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt