On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:44:43PM +0200, Strainu wrote:
> 2011/12/12 Maarten Dammers <maar...@mdammers.nl>:
> > Hi Strainu,
>
> Hey,
> >
> > So you want to find photos to add to the lists? We actually have such a
> > tool, but I kind of forgot to advertise it. Some examples:
>
> That's great news. Unfortunately, the images should be hand-picked
> anyway in the vast majority of cases. Your tool certainly helps a lot
> with that, but I also want to detect errors, put up coordinates etc.

The only thing the tool does is make a list of pictures that has an ID
where the ID on the list doesn't have a picture yet. So the tool only
helps you to group the pictures, and indeed you have to hand-pick them.

There are already other tools that from the lists will put coordinates
on pictures tagged with an ID as well.

Regards,

Andre