On 03/05/12 15:31, Harald Groven wrote:
> I have been looking for tools on Toolserver for exporting KML/XML from
> the monuments database, but none of the tools seems to export web
> address to the image the name of photographer (which is required to
> keep by Scandinavian copyright law).
>
> Any tips for how to achieve this?
>
> The required fields are
> - Image name or image url in Commons
> - Name of photographer
> - Image license
> - ID number in WLM
> - Optional: Image description

That should be added to the api at http://toolserver.org/~erfgoed/api/

It would be easy to export the image uploader. Not so much the
photographer name.
Last year I used a bot to scrape the author field from Information
template. There were "funny" people which uploaded with 3-4 different
names (real name, nick, case differences... I was verifying
discrepancies and adding exceptions manually).
Maybe I should adapt it to run for all the countries this year.