Hi Platonides,

Op 5-5-2012 23:29, Platonides schreef:
On 03/05/12 15:31, Harald Groven wrote:
I have been looking for tools on Toolserver for exporting KML/XML from
the monuments database, but none of the tools seems to export web
address to the image the name of photographer (which is required to
keep by Scandinavian copyright law).

Any tips for how to achieve this?

The required fields are
- Image name or image url in Commons
- Name of photographer
- Image license
- ID number in WLM
- Optional: Image description
That should be added to the api at http://toolserver.org/~erfgoed/api/

It would be easy to export the image uploader. Not so much the
photographer name.
Last year I used a bot to scrape the author field from Information
template. There were "funny" people which uploaded with 3-4 different
names (real name, nick, case differences... I was verifying
discrepancies and adding exceptions manually).
Maybe I should adapt it to run for all the countries this year.
I think it's a good idea to make a list of issues we want to fix and features we want to add to the monuments database. Having all images with known id's in the database would be very nice, especially if we want to encourage reuse of these images.

Maarten