Dear Lodewijk,

For the Hungarian competition:
* we had 48 direct uploads on Wikimedia Commons in September (list is
attached in direct uploads.txt)
* I uploaded 1 picture on Wikimedia Commons before bot uploading (for
testing):
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:%C3%96sk%C5%B1_k%C3%B6rtemplom.jpg
* Tgr uploaded by his bot 2019 pictures between 08:53, 30 September
2011<https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Lak%C3%B3h%C3%A1z_%284173._sz%C3%A1m%C3%BA_m%C5%B1eml%C3%A9k%29.jpg&oldid=60294348>and
18:06,
1 October
2011<https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Obermayer%E2%80%93Hubay-f%C3%A9le_b%C3%A9rh%C3%A1z_%28Varga_Katalin_Gimn%C3%A1zium%29_%286051._sz%C3%A1m%C3%BA_m%C5%B1eml%C3%A9k%29_59.jpg&oldid=60400071>from
Indafoto.hu photo sharing site:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/TgrBot&dir=prev&limit=2020&target=TgrBot(all
these pictures are submitted and uploaded for the contest before end
of September).
So our final number should be *2068*, but Tgr will check this number
tomorrow.

We had 3043 more valid submissions after 30 September for the national
contest (ended on 21 October).
We used {{Wiki Loves Monuments 2011|hu}} template for pictures are valid
for international contest and {{Wiki Loves Monuments 2011-hu}} template for
pictures uploaded between end of September and 21 of October. Both
templates put files into Category:Images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2011 in
Hungary. This category contains 5,046 pictures now after few deletions
(which number is irrelevant here).

Best wishes,
Samat

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kallosdi_kerek_templom.jpg