On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Jean-Frédéric
<jeanfrederic.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Benoît started working two days ago on a poster for Wiki Loves Monuments.
>
> His drafts are:
> *<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_Poster_-_France_2012_draft.svg>,
> with last year French top-3 winners ;
> *<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_Poster_-_France_2012_draft_2.svg>,
> with pictures of more "confidential" monuments which caught the eye of our
> jury ;
>
> (As we are having a philosophical debate whether we should put the winners,
> aka "wow" pictures of "wow" monuments ; or more "normal" pictures of "more
> normal" monuments :-)
>

> It’s still work in progress, but if anyone is interested in reusing the
> design, feel free to do so :)

Indeed, that's quite philosophical. I'd recommend a rotating banner
with a mixture of them if it was for a web page, but a poster has more
limitations :)

Personally, I prefer the top monuments of the draft_2 (not sure why,
too much lighting coming from the fountain?). Bottom of draft is
equally good as the one from draft_2, so I'd probably use the first
one, using one "good" and other "normal" ones.

Best regards