Hello, definitely the second ones it is so much nicer to look at. A matter
of colors I figure. Where will You hang it?

Thanks for sharing the printing plates. Could you help the sharing
opportunity by providing access to the actual file to able to exchange the
written data?
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de