2013/8/20 Àlex Hinojo <alexhin...@gmail.com>:
> On 2012 participation decreased a lot (challenge feeling was low as every
> single pic was taken) and that's the reason why we've being doubting on
> organizing it or not.
>
> But finally we decided to join this great party!

Hi Àlex,
just a quick suggestion.
At Wikimania in Hong Kong there was a panel about the "future  of
WLM", since for quite a number of countries this will be the third
year of participation many of the may face a similar problem of
"saturation".
Since you have already hit the "quantity milestone" (which is really
great, btw) you may start thinking about some other activities to
increase participation again.

Devising something is not a simple task, but here's one suggestion:
Maarten pointed out some time ago that many WLM images are still not
used on Wikipedia. Since one of the goal of the contest is enriching
Wikipedia (and I think this is also a very satisfactory thing for a
participant) you may want to organize some activities to improve the
usage of WLM images from Andorra in Wikipedia articles.
You may find useful the page:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Monuments_database/Statistics
which contains some statistics about the usage of the images.

Of course, if everybody has some idea on this topic please share it
with the rest of the world.

Cristian