Andy,

Getting the photos CC licenced would be good, however most counties/areas don't have lists of GII buildings (certainly not using the template developed for WLM - although many may be too long for current template restrictions). Perhaps any communication with EH could include a request for the data & then the same semi automated development processes applied to creating the lists (would make it much easier if GII are included next year).

Also thinking ahead to next year should consideration be given to (Scheduled) Ancient Monuments, Registered Parks and Gardens, Battlefields, Wrecks etc for inclusion?

One other thought .. The Heritage at Risk list for 2013 came out yesterday (the call for photographers/surveyors was tacked on to it) I started updating some of the local heritage which appears on it, but found our categories for these use old terminology - anyone interested in participating the the discussion see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Categories_for_discussion/Log/2013_October_10

Rod