Yes, we have all the grade II data for England and the corresponding data for
Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, too.  However, getting that information
onto Wikipedia in a usable format is not trivial are there are getting on for
half a million building records.

Automated linkages between Wikipedia and the Monuments Database rely on each
record being represented by a template in Wikipedia, and unfortunately
MediaWiki limits the number of templates to no more than 130 or so (if my
memory serves) per page.  That means breaking the records up into such small
lists that navigation becomes a nightmare.  Even for the grade II* buildings we
have some areas that have been split into separate pages of buildings based on
name A-M and name N-Z. Such lists are totally hopeless for users who need to
find a particular building and know neither the name it happens to have been
give in the official listing nor even in which listing area it appears (these
are based largely on obsolete county and other regional boundaries).

So, yes, it would be good to get these on, but some new approaches will be
needed.  Wikidata may well be able to help in the future (eg by providing a
searchable Wiki database which is automatically linked with the various sources
of official data).

Michael