Hi,
just to say that in Perú we are so interested in focus on the inmaterial
cultural heritage too. So, we keep especial interest in develop
activities with this target. I dont know which is the better moment to
start it, but, if is it possible, we want to join to you in this effort.
Greetings!

El 03/08/16 a las 11:43, Saqib Qayyum escribió:
> Dear all,
>

> I am saqib from Wikimedia Pakistan.
>
> We in Pakistan would like to broaden the scope of this years WLM
> Pakistan and would accept both tangible and intangible cultural heritage
> photos. For the purpose, we would need to run the contest for at-least 2
> months starting this week.
>
> Can we run the contest for 2 months?
> Saqib

Johnattan Rupire