Hi all,

while I appreciate the efforts of providing examples, I don't think we need
to dig deep into negative claims about previous competitions. This risks
going to the level of gossip-speculation (you're explaining your own
interpretation of what happened) and potentially harms individuals who are
being accused in a public forum without form of recourse or decent process.

Paulo: please stop sharing your views on this example on this list. I don't
think it helps the discussion at this point.

Thank you.

Lodewijk