Hi,

I would like to request to choose international jury members more wisely
than previous year. I can see one member from the previous year who had no
photographic or documentation skills, was not a heritage expert and got
blocked by community. For such an important role such as WLM jury, this was
not expected and some background check was necessary.

https://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/jury/

Regards,
Bodhisattwa