Thanks for the calendar, I am grateful for it.

I think am having trouble using it. I use Google Calendar anyway and
have added public calendars before but I forget how I did it.

I went to the wiki page and clicked on the link. This downloaded a
file to my computer. I then used the 'import calendar' option in
Google Calendar and pointed to the downloaded file and this has
successfully added 6 events to my calendar.

But I'm not sure this will update when new things are added at the
Foundation end. Will it? I just have an idea that when I added
calendars previously it was by adding a link rather than via a file on
my computer.

Yours,

Confused (Bodnotbod)