Am 21.06.2012 22:51, schrieb Anthony:
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Tobias Oelgarte
<tobias.oelga...@googlemail.com>  wrote:
Can you point me to any examples of real "child abuse", "sexual abuse" or of
"child sexual abuse"?
On Wikipedia?  On Commons?  Anywhere?
Do i really need to answer this question, depending on where we discuss?

For "child sexual abuse", I was referring mainly to the Virgin Killer
image (and as I said, whether or not the image constitutes this is
disputed).
You call the Virgin Killer image "child sexual abuse"? Truly?

For "child abuse", see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Erichsen_Abused_San_or_Nama_child_prisoners_p._52_v2.jpg

I don't see any problem with this image. It documents child abuse as a fact without advocating it.

For "sexual abuse", a simple search came up with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AG-10.jpg (which isn't on the
English Wikipedia except through image search, but is on other
language Wikipedias.
I would be truly shocked if that image or another version of it isn't used.

Are that examples of images you find shocking or that should not be shown on Wikipedia or hosted on Commons?