On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 1:15 AM, rupert THURNER <rupert.thur...@gmail.com>wrote:

> and at least my wish would be that people who
> donate their time by sending code patches to software considered
> essential to run the site are included.

In the 2011 election, anyone active with commit access (that is, the
ability to change code in the software repository) also got a vote.  It
looks like that will be the case for this election, too.

In principle, I would expect more people to be eligible to vote as
developers this time, because the new version control system (Git instead
of Subversion) doesn't have the same barriers to access.