On Tue, 26 Nov 2013, at 8:50, Steven Walling wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My team is doing some background research in to Wikipedia article creation
> right now.[1] One question I'd like answer is which Wikipedias are
> currently (i.e. this year) running bots to create many articles.

Hopefully your research does not conclude this is a good idea; I had been
contacted to create such bots multiple times in the past. I had declined such
queries, as the need in automating this means inefficiency in manual content
creation. Such inefficiency should be addressed directly instead, in the wiki
software.