On 15/12/2013 17:05, Jens Best wrote:
Thanks for the news.

A question comes to my mind when I read this article: Why did the British
Library use Flickr instead of Wikimedia Commons?

This:

"We plan to launch a
crowdsourcing application at the beginning of next year, to help describe
what the images portray."

The images release contained no image-level metadata == One million uncategorised images == Commons community raise up in arms

Katie

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the author is associated with or employed by.

    - Heinrich Heine

---
is active.