While I appreciate the lengthy discussion about the scope of the resolution and about the ways it can be implemented in on-wiki processes, I would like to raise a different question.

I note with some interest that Jimmy's vote is not recorded at <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Media_about_living_people>, and I wonder what are the exact reasons behind that, and how this lack of information relates to a March 30, 2012 resolution on Board of Trustees Voting Transparency, <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Board_of_Trustees_Voting_Transparency>.

Perhaps it might also be worth mentioning that there are two additional resolutions approved after March 30, 2012 that do not comply with the Voting Transparency resolution:

* <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Stu_West_reappointment_2013> * <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Jan-Bart_de_Vreede_reappointment_2013>

I believe that the Board or Foundation lawyers might want to have a look at those.

          Tomasz