it seems my email was rejected, trying to send again:

Maybe I missed something, but could you please explain why the Terms of Use
would be the best place to make this kind of decisions?

As I understand it, the Terms of Use are Wikimedia-wide, and I'm not 100%
certain this is the kind of rule we'd want to apply on all projects the
same way. The community (both language and project) might want to derive
from it - either way.

Kind regards,

Lodewijk