On 2 January 2014 04:24, James Forrester <jdforres...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> I would like to invite submissions[0] proposing presentations, panels,
> tutorials and workshops for Wikimania 2014 in London this coming August.
>
> Note that the deadline is the end of March; we hope to have final
> decisions about the programme by the end of April.

[0] – https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions

All,

A reminder that this deadline is just over *one week away* – by the end of
31 March.

Note that a complete submission is required, including an abstract of 300
words or more that explains to the Programme Committee why you think your
proposal should be accepted over others.

(For the curious, we will accept submissions up to 23:59 UTC−12:00 on 31
March 2014, which is 11:59 UTC on 1 April 2014, but not later.)

Yours,
--
James D. Forrester
Chair, Programme Committee

jdforres...@gmail.com
[[Wikipedia:User:Jdforrester|James F.]] (speaking purely in a personal
capacity)