I agree with Marc.

I edited the brochure for Wikimania 2011 and I spent a lot of time making
the abstracts *shorter*. Unless somebody plans to publish a Wikimania
proceedings book of at least a 100 pages, the abstracts should be *no more*
than 200 words or so. When it is *no less* than 300 words, the whole
presentation can be replaced by it.

Is this really a hard requirement?

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,