Hi Folks,

please do not pick out that single point and overestimate it.
I have not mentioned this to dupe anyone, but only to illustrate the
conflict of alignment or the objective of the chapters. The opposing
opinions are represented by several Wikimedians on both sides, please do
not harp on this single quote.

Thanks,
Steffen

> > If that is indeed the case, the comment to "fuck the community" would fit
> > quite well in the divisions that /some/ people are alleging exist.
> >                 Tomasz
>
> Could whoever is being quoted as saying this please come forward
> publicly and explain what they meant?
>
> If this was anything more than a bad joke, then I would expect someone
> who made views like this, while representing our community of
> volunteers to be asked by their Board to resign their elected or
> appointed position. I urge those who were at the meeting, to
> demonstrate appropriate community leadership and encourage the person
> they know to have expressed this viewpoint to come forward and explain
> themselves in their own words.
>
> Fae
> --
> fae...@gmail.com https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Fae

Steffen Prößdorf
Treasurer, member of the board
Wikimedia Germany - Association for the promotion of free knowledge
http://wikimedia.de
Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment.