I'd certainly hope not. One of the ground rules for the workshop was that
individual contributions were made on a confidential and non-attributable
basis.

This was exactly because we wanted people to speak freely and not worry
about a witch-hunt on an email list if a couple of trolls got hold of some
out-of-context quotes.

Chris