As I just pointed out on the talk page -- this is no longer the Media of
the Day. It's a new day. There is new media.

So I think continuing to use Wikimedia-L to debate the *specifics* of this
case is not so great. Any comments on the *general* points made above, by
myself and a few others?

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]