On 10 May 2014 19:02, Fæ <fae...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21/04/2014, James Alexander <jalexan...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>> we ask for a use case for every rights request, you can see most of them
>> here
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvhjkTJIpW2zdDl1bVBuOU1jQUJwOHd5YmhmSzFaZHc&single=true&gid=5&output=htmlsysadmin
>
> James, if you open this spreadsheet and switch on publishing (go to
> File / Publish to the web...) then I'll take a look at Faebot keeping
> a table regularly synchronized on meta using the Google spreadsheets
> API.

Ping.

I would like to repeat my offer to add this extra level of openness to
this information, my email might have been lost in the long thread. Is
there a reason for not switching on publishing to the public
spreadsheet so that the community can refer to a maintained wiki-table
of the same data on meta rather than relying entirely on Google's
excellent but closed-source collaboration tools?

Thanks,
Fae