Hey Pine,

For me, this is just a small and visible part of the iceberg, sadly.
I not will go deeper in that, because I do not have stomach for, patiences,
and way to do that.

I already send massages to Asaf pointing this, in respect. But thanks for
the tip.

Cheers.

On 22 May 2014 03:52, ENWP Pine <deyntest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> Thank you for these questions. There have been questions about the India
> program as well, so these questions about Brazil can be added to the list
> of
> issues for WMF to investigate.
>
> I am not personally familiar with either of the Brazil or India catalyst
> programs,
> but I suggest that you contact Asaf or Anasuya if you don't get a response
> on this list or on the discussion page within two days.
>
> Thank you again for bringing up these questions.
>
> Pine

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argen...@gmail.com
+55 11 979 718 884