"how can you help" yeah, you didn't get. -> "you are not welcome"... I
can't do this kind of things, you can (I think).

Something is going wrong, the community is losing space for a programme
imposed by the WMF to Brazil. And this is not just me that are saying that,
i.e.:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Requests_for_comment%2FBad_usage_of_money_in_Brazil&diff=8709365&oldid=8683364

And this is a request for a comment, not a "stop the machines", is a "what
do you think about this spends?", "it's ok they use the donation money in
this way?", because I have a bias on this, I'm the guy how look this idea
in 2011 and predicted the community losing space to the Programme, and this
crazy no optimized  uses of money, maybe the answer is "it's ok", "yeah,
Brazilians volunteers are not capable do to this type of activities, let
the professionals do" (I already received this one)...

Just one think, why are you concerning about the efficiency of my
questions, but not if the spendings? "3 times more money, plus 100 times
more people, why we can't expect at least 10 times more?"

Obs: I get you, and I really think that you are right, but this is not for
all situations; and this one, that staffs are making funny of volunteers,
using money without not even concerning about the communities thoughts,
without any data about this money, and using a fake flag saying that this a
community activity...  this a think to stop for a moment and say "well,
this is ok?"

Xoxo

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argen...@gmail.com