On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Wil Sinclair <w...@wllm.com> wrote:
> Hi Erik, just for guidance here- should I not publicly respond to
> those who have publicly address me or talked about my actions or words
> directly?

Hey Wil,

Pick your battles, help keep the conversation manageable, exercise
restraint, take social cues, assume good faith, forgive and forget.
The 30 posts/month guideline is in place to help with that -- forcing
yourself to simply slow down (not shut up) is a good way to exercise
the aforementioned habits, which are good habits for any large group
conversation in my experience.

Warm regards,

Erik
--