For the record, I take any safety issues concerning both staff and
volunteers extremely seriously. In the case of a threatening message left
on an employee's talk page, GorillaWarfare took immediate action, for which
I am very grateful. And I am grateful to see this kind of community at work.

Creating an open, safe and welcoming environment is extremely important to
me, and that includes maintaining a friendly space by clearly excluding
individuals who harass and threaten others and preventing their presence on
our pages.