On 05/29/2014 04:55 PM, rupert THURNER wrote:
> another sad day, wikimedia foundation as the vicarious servant of the
> telecom industry on its way destroying net neutrality.

I would *really* like to hear your reasoning on this, given that there
is absolutely nothing that prevents any telco provider from zero-rating
Wikipedia.  Net neutrality doesn't even enter into it.

What *does* enter into it, however, is that literally /millions/ more
people now have free access to Wikipedia that could not before afford it.

-- Marc